- Ralph Abernathy (via kushandwizdom)
- To be able to start living.
- To be able to eat chocolate, burgers, chicken nuggets, chips and all the other yummy foods again.
- To be able to eat without thinking about what’s inside the food, and rather to enjoy it and savour each bite.
- To be able to eat out or at a restaurant, without having to spend hours of worry and anxiety beforehand.
- To be able to actually enjoy going out for a meal with friends and family.
- To be able to look back and say “I got through it and I’m here.”
- To stop worrying all the people that care about me.
- To stop feeling tired and sick and instead feel healthy and strong.
- To get my boobs back.
- To be able to wear clothes and feel good in them.
- To stop numbers from controlling my life.
- To do exercise because I enjoy doing it, not because I want to compensate for a meal.
- To stop being irritable and snapping at people and to have good moods again.
- To be free.
- So that one day I can have children and build my own family.
- Because self-worth isn’t measured in kilograms.
- Because life can, and should be, so much more.
- Jake Abel (via kushandwizdom)
In a new video from social justice-oriented T-shirt company FCKH8, several Ferguson children lampoon the excuses white people give to avoid getting involved in ending discrimination in America and deliver a call to action to stomp out racism.
Willie Aames (via kushandwizdom)